The creative habit : learn it and use it for life : a practical guide / Twyla Tharp, with Mark Reiter.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0631/2005285389-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2005285389-t.html - Table of contents only
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2005285389-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 2 copies available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||BF408 .T43 2006||37684001068381||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Checked out||08/09/2016|
|Library Reserve Desk||BF408 .T43 2006||37684001064417||Library Reserve Desk||Not holdable||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780743235273 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0743235274 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: vii, 243 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2006.
|General Note:|| Faculty reserve.
Material for LHUM-100 (Liberal Arts Dept.).
|Formatted Contents Note:|| I walk into a white room -- Rituals of preparation -- Your creative DNA -- Harness your memory -- Before you can think out of the box, you have to start with a box -- Scratching -- Accidents will happen -- Spine -- Skill -- Ruts and grooves -- An "A" in failure -- The long run.
|Summary, etc.:|| Whether you are a painter, musician, businessperson, or simply an individual yearning to put your creativity to use, The Creative Habit provides you with thirty-two practical exercises based on the lessons Twyla Tharp has learned in her remarkable thirty-five-year career.
Search for related items by subject
Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.)