Yoga for emotional balance : simple practices to help relieve anxiety and depression / Bo Forbes ; photographs by Thibaut Fagonde.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||RA781.7 .F67 2011||37684001067314||Leisure Reading Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781590307601 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1590307607 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xv, 236 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Boston : Shambhala, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-236).
Forbes introduces a blend of yoga and relaxation she has used in her psychotherapy practice to help readers relieve anxiety and depression. In this book, she explains how our physical body and emotions are interconnected, and how yoga can impact our emotional well-being.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Yoga > Therapeutic use