The psychological assessment of abused and traumatized children [electronic resource] / Francis D. Kelly.
- ISBN: 0585114927 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: xvi, 260 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mahwah, NJ : Erlbaum, c1999.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 232-247) and indexes.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Child abuse > Psychology.
Child sexual abuse > Psychology.
Child abuse. > Case studies.
Child abuse > psychology > Case Reports.
Child abuse > Case Reports.
Psychological tests > Case Reports.
Search for related items by series
- The LEA series in personality and clinical psychology
- LEA series in personality and clinical psychology