Starting over / La Toya Jackson with Jeffré Phillips.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1109/2011014978-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1110/2011014978-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||ML420.J288 A3 2011||37684001065733||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451620580 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1451620586 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 341 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Gallery Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books ; 2011.
La Toya Jackson was always closer to Michael than anyone knew. In this heartfelt memoir, she pays tribute to his tortured soul, revealing the intimate moments she shared with the deeply troubled pop legend. The first sibling to arrive at the hospital after Michael was rushed there, and the informant on his death certificate, La Toya noticed suspicious details and demanded a second autopsy. For the first time, she unveils shocking behind-the-scenes dealings that she believes led to her brother's death, and she provides unprecedented insight into the destruction of one of the most dynamic artist/performers in history.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jackson, La Toya
Jackson, Michael, 1958-2009
African American singers > United States > Biography.
Singers > United States > Biography