- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781439169216 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1439169217 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 384 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Chapter one 1962-1989 -- Chapter 1990 -- Temple of ... Read More
Published to commemorate the influential band's ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pearl Jam (Musical group)
Pearl Jam (Musical group) > Pictorial works.
Rock musicians > United States > Biography
Summary: Published to commemorate the influential band's twentieth anniversary, an illustrated portrait covers their achievements while sharing reproductions of rare archival memorabilia, personal photos, and tour notes.