All marketers are liars : the power of telling authentic stories in a low-trust world / Seth Godin.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1102/2009035329-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1102/2009035329-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||HF5415 .G63 2009||37684001067617||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781591843030
- ISBN: 1591843030
- Physical Description: xviii, 220 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Portfolio, 2009.
"First published in 2005 by Portfolio."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Highlights -- Got marketing? -- Step 1 : their worldview and frames got there before you did -- Step 2 : people notice only the new and then make a guess -- Step 3 : first impressions start the story -- Step 4 : great marketers tell stories we believe -- Examples : stories framed around worldviews -- Important aside : fibs and frauds -- Step 5 : marketers with authenticity thrive -- Competing in the lying world -- Remarable? the cow has not left the building -- Bonus part 1 : master storytellers and those who are still trying -- Bonus part 2 : advanced riffs -- Good stuff to read.
Search for related items by subject