Oxford German dictionary : German-English, English-German / chief editors, W. Scholze-Stubenrecht, J.B. Sykes.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0820/2008024746.html - Table of contents only
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0907/2008024746-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valencia Main Library||PF3640 .O94 2008||37684001069761||Valencia Reference||Not holdable||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780199545681
- ISBN: 0199545685
- Physical Description: xxxvii, 1751 p. ; 27 cm. + 1 CD-ROM.
- Edition: 3rd ed. / edited by M. Clark, O. Thyen.
- Publisher: Oxford ; Oxford University Press, c2008.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
[Pt. 1] Book -- [Pt. 2] CD-ROM titled SpeakGerman.
Provides authoritative coverage of German and English with over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations. Features include: essential grammatical information and language usage notes for both languages; cultural notes, providing interesting and helpful information on life in the German- and English-speaking world; boxed notes offering help with language usage and construction; and a centre section covering essential correspondence with sample letters, emails, CVs, resumes, telephone and text messaging.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||German language > Dictionaries > English.
English language > Dictionaries > German.