Games for actors and non-actors / Augusto Boal ; translated by Adrian Jackson.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0650/2002073950-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1102/2002073950-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 0 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Valencia Main Library||PN2061.B49413 2002||37684001070992||Valencia Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Checked out||02/01/2021|
- ISBN: 0415267617 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780415267618 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0415267080 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780415267083 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xxix, 301 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Publisher: New York : Routledge, 2002.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Preface to the second edition: The Royal Shakespeare Company, theatre in prisons and landless peasants ; Postscript - with pride in our hearts -- Preface to the first edition: The fable of Xua-Xua, the prehuman woman who discovered theatre ; Postscript: actors and non-actors -- Theatre of the oppressed in Europe -- The structure of the actor's work -- The arsenal of theatre of the oppressed. Feeling what we touch (restructuring muscular relations) ; Listening to what we hear ; Dynamising several senses ; Seeing what we look at ; The memory of the senses ; Rehearsal exercises for any kind of play -- The early forms of forum theatre -- Forum theatre: doubts and certainties: incorporating a new method of rehearsing and devising a forum theatre model -- First experiences with invisible theatre -- Artistic creation and divine madness: a meditation on art and the miraculous -- Postscript: The pedagogy of fear - theatre and the Twin Towers: an essay after 11 September, 2001.
Search for related items by subject