Undoing depression : what therapy doesn't teach ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780316043410 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0316043419 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 374 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed., completely rev. and updated.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Co., 2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -365) ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Understanding depression -- The experience of ... Read More
Richard O'Connor, a psychotherapist, provides ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Depressed persons > Life skills guides.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -365) and index.
Richard O'Connor, a psychotherapist, provides information about depression and skills that can help people learn how to replace depressive patterns of thinking, relating, and behaving with more effective set of skills.