Secrets of negotiating a recording contract : the ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781423484486 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1423484487 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xi, 356 pages : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Updated and rev. ed.
- Publisher: Milwaukee, Wis. : Hal Leonard Books, c2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction : But I don't want a record deal, so ... Read More
Rev. ed. of : Secrets of negotiating a recording ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Musicians' contracts > United States.
Music trade > Law and legislation > United States.
Sound recording industry > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Rev. ed. of : Secrets of negotiating a recording contract, San Francisco, Calif. : Backbeat Books, c2001.