Amerika : the man who disappeared / Franz Kafka ; ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 0811215695 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780811215695 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xiii, 216 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st New Directions pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : New Directions Books, 2004, ©1996.
Translated from the German.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. [xv]).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Bibliography -- Amerika (the man ... Read More
Karl Rossman has been banished by his parents to ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kafka, Franz, 1883-1924. Amerika
Kafka, Franz, 1883-1924 > Translations into English.
Young men > Czechoslovakia > Fiction.
Immigrants > New York (State) > Fiction.
United States > Social conditions > Fiction.