The new breed / by Gary Chester ; edited by Rick Mattingly; interviewed by Danny Gottlieb.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||MT662.3.C44 N4 2006||37684001087714||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Checked out||07/03/2019|
- ISBN: 1423418123
- ISBN: 9781423418122
- Physical Description: 48 pages of music : illustrations. ; 31 cm. + 1 audio disc (digital, audio CD ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 16th printing July 2006
- Publisher: Cedar Grove, NJ : Modern Drummer Publications ; 
- Distributor: Milwaukee, WI : Distributed by Hal Leonard.
- Copyright: ©2006
Subtitle on cover: Systems for the development of your own creativity.
Inlcudes Gary Chester's lost interview on CD.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Concepts, pt. 1. Development of all limbs ; Right- and left-hand lead ; My approach to drum setup ("Territorial rights") ; Bass drum technique ; Posture ; Time ; Groove and swing ; The importance of singing -- 39 systems -- Reading -- Advanced reading -- Concepts, pt. 2. Concentration ; Confidence ; Tuning of drums ; Reading ; Listening ; Developing creativity -- Composite systems -- Gary's grooves -- Applications.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Interviewed by Danny Gottlieb.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drum > Methods.
Drum > Studies and exercises.