All the light above it too [sound recording] / Jack Johnson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||CD 40535||37684001097425||Annex||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (39 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Brushfire Recordsv: 
- Distributor: [Place of distribution not identified] : Distributed by Universal Music Distribution.
- Manufacturer: New York, NY : Manufactured by Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright: ℗2017
Title from disc label.
All songs written by Jack Johnson, except track 2 lyrics by Jack Johnson, music by Jack Johnson and Zach Gill.
Credits and lyrics ( pages : illustrations) attached to container.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Subplots -- You can't control it -- Sunsets for somebody else -- My mind is for sale -- Daybreaks -- Big Sur -- Love song #16 -- Is one moon enough? -- Gather -- Fragments.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Robbie Lackritz and Jack Johnson.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Jack Johnson, vocals, instruments ; Adam Topol, drums, percussion (tracks 1, 4, 6) ; Merlo Podlewski, bass (tracks 4 & 6) ; Zach Gill, keys (tracks 2 & 9), Robbie Lackritz, synths (track 2).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rock music > 2011-2020.
Alternative rock music.