Reputation [sound recording] / Taylor Swift.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||CD 41297||37684001099371||Library Display - HitSongs Deconstructed||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9786317056497
- ISBN: 6317056498
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (56 min.) : CD audio, stereo ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Nashville, TN] : Big Machine Records, 
- Distributor: [Place of distribution not identified] : Distributed by Universal Music Group.
- Manufacturer: Santa Monica, California : Manufactured by UMG Commercial Services, Inc.
- Copyright: ℗2017
Title from container spine.
All songs co-written by Taylor Swift.
Credits and lyrics ( pages : illustrations) inserted in container.
Accompanying material may vary.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
...Ready for it? -- End game (featuring Ed Sheeran and Future) -- I did something bad -- Don't blame me -- Delicate -- Look what you made me do -- So it goes... -- Gorgeous -- Getaway car -- King of my heart -- Dancing with our hands tied -- Dress -- This is why we can't have nice things -- Call it what you want -- New Year's Day.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Jack Antonoff, Max Martin, Shellback and Taylor Swift.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Taylor Swift ; with featured and accompanying performers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rock music > 2011-2020.
Popular music > 2011-2020.