Oculus go kit [realia].
- 3 of 3 copies available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creative Technology Center||Oculus go kit 1||37684001096639||In-facility use only shelf||Not holdable||Available||-|
|Creative Technology Center||Oculus go kit 2||37684001096640||In-facility use only shelf||Not holdable||Available||-|
|Creative Technology Center||Oculus go kit 3||37684001104273||Equipment shelf||Not holdable||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 virtual reality kit (1 headset, 1 eyeglass spacer, 1 controller, 1 micro USB cable, 1 power adapter, 1 lens cloth) in case ; 21 x 25 x 12 cm.
- Publisher: Menlo Park, CA : Oculus VR, LLC, 2018
Title supplied by cataloger.
Serial number: 1KWVRG32QU8171 (headset 1) and 1KWVRG30QG8512 (headset 3).
Model numbers: MH-A64 (headset) and MI-A (controller).
Kits 1 and 2 are for use on the Berklee Campus only. Kit 3 may be used anywhere.
May be checked out for up to 2 hours at a time (anyone) or up to 4 hours (if enrolled in a reserve course).
Material for ICE-P425 (Landay), PW-265 (Cowen).
Kit includes: 1 Oculus Go headset, 1 eyeglass spacer, 1 controller (contains AA battery), 1 micro USB cable, 1 power adapter, and 1 lens cloth.
Eyeglass spacer is included but not installed. For kits with a pre-installed eyeglass spacer, please ask for the "Oculus go kit with eyeglass spacer" at the Media Center desk.
Controller requires 1 AA battery.
Search for related items by series
- Berklee Stan Getz Library equipment
- Berklee Stan Getz Library VR equipment
- Berklee Stan Getz Library equipment.
- Berklee Stan Getz Library VR equipment.