Shure KSM 141 microphone kit [realia].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Media Center Reserve||KSM 141 mic kit 1||37684001104178||Media Center Desk||Not holdable||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 mic kit (2 microphones, 1 windscreens, 1 stand adapter, 2 microphone clamps, 1 booklet) ; in case 28 x 21 x 7 cm
- Publisher: Niles, IL : Shure.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Spot mics for 360-degree recording to enhance directionality.
Model number: KSM141.
May be checked out for up to 48 hours at a time.
Kit includes: 2 microphones, 2 windscreens, 1 stereo stand adapter, 2 microphone clamps, and 1 user guide.
Search for related items by series
- Berklee Stan Getz Library equipment
- Berklee Stan Getz Library VR equipment
- Berklee Stan Getz Library equipment.
- Berklee Stan Getz Library VR equipment.