The clearing / Philip White ; introduction by Robert A. Fink.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip073/2006033642.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||PS3623 .H57874 C55 2007||37684001048899||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780896726055 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0896726053 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xvi, 75 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Lubbock : Texas Tech University Press, c2007.
"Focusing on transformations of love and self over time and in bereavement. White's subjects are autobiographical--love, marriage, the deaths of his father, mother, and, more centrally, his first wife. Questioning memory and self-deception, the poems employ language and metaphors drawn from ordinary life. Winner, Walt McDonald First-Book Competition 2007"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||American poetry > 21st century