Overcoming secondary stress in medical and nursing practice : a guide to professional resilience and personal well-being / Robert J. Wicks.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip053/2004026508.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0639/2004026508-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0725/2004026508-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||R707 .W535 2006||37684001054749||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780195172232 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 019517223X (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xvi, 197 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Oxford ; Oxford University Press, 2006.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 147-187) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Tacking on dangerous psychological waters : appreciating the factors involved in chronic and acute secondary stress -- "Riding the dragon" : enhancing self-knowledge in the healing professional -- Drawing from the well of wisdom : three core spiritual approaches to maintaining perspective and strengthening the inner life of the physician, nurse, and allied health professional -- The simple care of a hopeful heart : developing a personally-designed self-care protocol.