Playing with boys / Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol057/2004046859.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol053/2004046859.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/hol051/2004046859.html - Sample text
- 0 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 0312332343
- ISBN: 9780312332341
- Physical Description: 359 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2004.
Three Latin-American women in their late twenties, ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hispanic American women > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction
Summary: Three Latin-American women in their late twenties, including an actress, a suburban mother, and a music manager, take Los Angeles by storm in their shared quest to find healthy relationships and success in a cutthroat city.