The husband habit / Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780312638382 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0312638388 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 368 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st St. Martin's Griffin ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2010.
Vanessa is a whiz of a chef, so good she makes her ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caterers and catering > Fiction
Single women > Fiction
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction
Husbands > Fiction
Adultery > Fiction
Albuquerque (N.M.) > Fiction.
Summary: Vanessa is a whiz of a chef, so good she makes her grandstanding boss, Hawk--of Albuquerque's chic Nuevo American restaurant Hawk--look good. But Vanessa has a problem--she keeps falling for married men. Swearing off men altogether, she begins helping out at her parents' house until she meets Paul, her parents' neighbor. Just when Vanessa's guard goes down, the red flag goes up: Could Paul be yet another married man?