Make him look good / Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0733/2007277278-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0733/2007277278-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||PS3622.A425 M36 2007||37684001061804||Library Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312349806 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0312349807 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 418 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st St. Martin's Griffin ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2007.
Ricky, a rising Latin music star, pursues his career in Miami's hotspots and is orbited by six women, including his plus-sized publicist, a club owner, his pregnant wife, and a media-hungry fellow singer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hispanic American women > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction
Miami (Fla.) > Fiction.