The Dirty Girls Social Club / Alisa ... Read More
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol052/2003041355.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/hol051/2003041355.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol041/2003041355.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780312989248 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0312989245 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 357 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2008, c2003.
In the years after graduating from Boston ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hispanic American women > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction
Summary: In the years after graduating from Boston University, six Latina friends from widely varied backgrounds meet every six months to dine, share the stories of their everyday lives, and offer advice to one another.