Guerrilla marketing for nonprofits : 250 tactics to promote, recruit, motivate, and raise more money / Jay Conrad Levinson, Frank Adkins, and Chris Forbes.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2009042334-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2009042334-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2009042334-t.html - Table of contents only
- 0 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||HF5415.L48 G84 2010||37684001063628||Career Stacks||Copy hold / Volume hold||Checked out||09/28/2019|
- ISBN: 9781599183749 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1599183749 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxiv, 336 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Irvine : Entrepreneur Press, c2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What nonprofits need is better marketing -- Getting to know nonprofit guerrilla marketing -- The guerrilla marketer's personality -- How to turn your mission statement into a marketing tool -- Guerrillas focus on people -- Guerrillas understand their marketplace -- Mini-, maxi-, and e-media weapons -- Info-, human-, and non-media weapons -- Attributes and attitudes of your organization -- Guerrilla publicity -- Guerrilla marketing on the web -- Guerrilla social media -- Niche marketing guerrilla style -- Meeting needs while changing minds -- Expressing your organization's unique identity -- Cultivating winning relationships for your nonprofit -- Seven golden rules for fundraising success -- Seven platinum rules for recruiting volunteers -- Guerrilla marketing behavior change -- Launching and maintaining your marketing attack.
Jay Conrad Levinson, the Father of Guerrilla Marketing, has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. He is founder of the Guerrilla Marketing Association and the Guerrilla Marketing Business University. Frank Adkins is the vice president of special projects for Guerrilla Marketing International. He is a certified Guerrilla Marketing business coach and internationally licensed Guerrilla Marketing master trainer. Chris Forbes is a certified Guerrilla Marketing coach specializing in nonprofit marketing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nonprofit organizations > Marketing.