No shame [sound recording] / Hopsin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Berklee College of Music.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stan Getz Library||CD 41298||37684001099372||Annex||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [Explicit version]
- Publisher: [United States] : Undercover Prodigy, 
- Distributor: [United States] : manufactured and distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States ;
Title from container.
Written, mixed and mastered by Hopsin.
Credits ( pages : illustrations) inserted in container.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Hotel in Sydney -- Right here -- Twisted -- Cute in a suit (skit)-- All your fault (album version) -- Money on the side -- I wouldn't do that -- Black sheep (featuring Eric Tucker) -- I must be on somethin -- Tell 'em who you got it from -- The purge -- Happy ending -- No words 2 (skit) -- Panorama city (featuring Joey Tee) -- I'll mind of Hopsin 9 -- Marcus' gospel (featuring Michael Speaks).
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Track 8 produced by Harry Fraud.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Hopsin; with featured and accompanying musicians.
|Target Audience Note:||
Parental advisory; explicit content.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Popular music > 2011-2020.